Scenery: San Antonio Riverwalk

I recently attended a conference in San Antonio, Texas. It was my first trip to that city. We stayed in a hotel along the river walk. It was beautiful! I'm sharing one of my photos taken along the river walk.

By Mom of 1 from Wilkesboro, NC

Awesome photo! I have a cousin who lives in San Antonio and visited her there a few years ago! We spent hours at the Riverwalk and actually had lunch sitting under one of those umbrella's :-)

I hope you were able to go just a few blocks away from there and visit the Alamo! It amazed me and I was really surprised how small a man Daniel Boone was cause they have a vest of his on display there! I am small and it wouldn't have even fit me! It was really cool to see a part of our history!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

My huband and I visited San Antonio a few years ago and also spent a lot of time on the riverwalk. We had dinner there at a restaurant up higher overlooking it. A wonderful trip! I was so surprised to find the Alamo practically in the down town area. Had the idea it would be in a rural area, but I guess the town just grew up around it.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes