Scenery: San Antonio Riverwalk

I recently attended a conference in San Antonio, Texas. It was my first trip to that city. We stayed in a hotel along the river walk. It was beautiful! I'm sharing one of my photos taken along the river walk.

By Mom of 1 from Wilkesboro, NC

Awesome photo! I have a cousin who lives in San Antonio and visited her there a few years ago! We spent hours at the Riverwalk and actually had lunch sitting under one of those umbrella's :-)

I hope you were able to go just a few blocks away from there and visit the Alamo! It amazed me and I was really surprised how small a man Daniel Boone was cause they have a vest of his on display there! I am small and it wouldn't have even fit me! It was really cool to see a part of our history!

My huband and I visited San Antonio a few years ago and also spent a lot of time on the riverwalk. We had dinner there at a restaurant up higher overlooking it. A wonderful trip! I was so surprised to find the Alamo practically in the down town area. Had the idea it would be in a rural area, but I guess the town just grew up around it.

San Antonio River Walk
San Antonio, TX Frugal Travel Guide
Photos SceneryDecember 16, 2008
Whistler Peak
British Columbia Frugal Travel Guide
Colorado
Colorado Frugal Travel Information and Photos
Jamaica Beach
Jamaica Travel Tips - Frugal Travel Guide
Texas Scenery
Texas Scenery Photos
🎉
🎄