Keep Getting The Paper Statements

Online bill pay is a good idea. But it is also a good idea to keep getting the paper statements too. You can do one of two things with them. Watch the balances disappear as you pay them on time. Or have a wake-up call when you look at them each month at the balances going up and interest and the finance charges you are incurring. Do better this year! http://www.NoDebt4U.org

By Brenda from Peachtree City, GA

I just learned how important it is to continue the paper bills. I must have hit stop the paper by mistake, I got the reminder email, but always use the paper as a reminder in my bill basket. You guessed it,,,,,,I was late getting my bill off. I called and got the later charges taken off. Pheeeeeew

Budget & Finance Debt Reduction AdviceJanuary 10, 2007
Paper pieced quilt top, endless chains pattern.
Making a Paper Pieced Quilt
How To Recycle Paper
Making Recycled Paper
Saving Money on Toilet Paper
Saving Money on Toilet Paper
Post it note that says clean your room on it.
Getting Kids to Keep Their Rooms Clean
🎄