AdviceDebt Reduction

Keep Getting The Paper Statements

Online bill pay is a good idea. But it is also a good idea to keep getting the paper statements too. You can do one of two things with them. Watch the balances disappear as you pay them on time. Or have a wake-up call when you look at them each month at the balances going up and interest and the finance charges you are incurring. Do better this year! http://www.NoDebt4U.org

By Brenda from Peachtree City, GA

I just learned how important it is to continue the paper bills. I must have hit stop the paper by mistake, I got the reminder email, but always use the paper as a reminder in my bill basket. You guessed it,,,,,,I was late getting my bill off. I called and got the later charges taken off. Pheeeeeew