Mr. Drac - Call Waiting

Here is today's photo contest entry from Kate:

Here's a photo I took of my kitty, Mr. Drac. He's sitting in our window on top of the telephone table, and when I went to take his picture, as I thought it looked so surreal, he posed for me! He's a ham! I named it "Call Waiting". We live in the northeast kingdom of Vermont.

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PHOTO !

Mr. Drac reminds me of my deceased 'Titten Tat'.

Living in Florida, the background landscape adds to Mr. Drac's waiting for a phone call.

Re: the landscape: I guess that's why we go up there, and you come down here, right?

You know thats funny, Mr. Drac was born in Florida! So hes a born floridean!..Hes been deaf since he was very little due to a very bad infection. But hes a wonderful cat and a wonderful mouser!...lol...as a matter of fact! He just caught one! thats weird! Yes the Northeast Kingdom is beautiful country! Heres the picture! thats so funny, hes deaf but he knows when hes being praised!

Pets Pet PagesJanuary 11, 2005
Vegetable Soup
Crockpot Vegetable Soup Recipes
Garage Sales
Shopping at Garage Sales
Making Crayon Rolls
Making Crayon Rolls
🎄