BedroomDecorating

Need Major Help Redecorating My Room

Category Bedroom

Hey I am a 15 year old girl. I love music, acting, singing, play soccer, tennis, golf, and I like to surf. I talk on the phone a lot, and I have a computer in my room and I love it!

I just recently painted my room. It's a light blue and a light pink. I like to take picture and hang things on my wall. I love to hang out with my friends. I need some help redecorating my room.

Thanks
Ashley!

Go to Pottery Barn's wedsite and order a Pottery Barn Teen Catalog. They are free. It has awesome ideas that you can copy for way cheaper the the actually prices and it would give you some creative inspiration. Also IKEA stores have great stuff.

Why not try to find an older surf board and turn it into a desktop or bench by securing it either to a long coffee table from maybe a garage sale or to a sofa table for a desk height and then use a stool to sit on to make it the perfect spot for your computer or phone.....make a few throw pillows to look like a soccer ball,an microphone, tennis ball, ect.....add a wall mirror and adorning it with side panels to make a drape to "perform"in front of...just incorporate all the things you love..... maybe outdoor prints would create a park like theme to make the sports motifs better combine with the surfer scene too.....check out

Montgomery Ward 

Find the Styles You Want for Less. You Can't Shop Smarter Than Wards

www.wards.com

they have fabulous comforter sets for any room theme or idea....have a great summer!!!

Patty F.

pavanco1@earthlink.net

Why not make a border half way up your walls with pictures? My friend did this and it looked great

you could sort of do a beach theme with a hammock (if your bed room is large enough), sea shells on the walls, a blow up palm tree, and the surfboard idea posted by Patty.