Reusing Deodorant Stick Containers

I chose to make my own deodorant rather than buying the ones in the store. It's better for the earth and saves money. I love how being frugal can be so good for this. Anyways, I got a bunch of deodorant sticks cheaply and want to use them up. What are some ways to reuse the deodorant sticks afterward?

By Krystal from Kenora, Ontario

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Try making your own stick deodorant! If you google "make it yourself deodorant" you will get a bunch of web sites for making your own deo. That way you can reuse those containers that you already have!

Photo of a stick of Sure deodorant.
Saving Money on Deodorant
Better Living Green Living ReusingFebruary 24, 2011
A woman putting on deodorant.
Deodorant Reviews
Man Using Deodorant
Using Deodorant
Frying Fish Sticks
Homemade Fish Stick Recipes
Frozen Juice Containers on White Background
Reusing Frozen Juice Containers
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 2:19:34 PM on 10.0.2.236 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.