Browsing: Gift Ideas for Someone That is Dying

Gift Ideas for Someone That is Dying

Recently my dad was diagnosed with terminal lung cancer. Since Christmas is coming soon, I wondered if anyone would have any ideas for a Christmas gift for him? What does one buy for a dying person? Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank you.

wshaaksma

Answers

One of the most meaningful gifts I've ever given was an embroidered blanket! I sent it to my grandma when she was diagnosed with cancer and she absolutely loved it. I got mine at www.warmembrace.com. The people there were amazing to work with and I got everything I wanted and more!

Grandmother and grandchildren bring gifts to grandfather who is in a hospital bed.
Gift Ideas for Someone That is Dying
Holidays and Parties Christmas Gifts AdviceDecember 13, 2004
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Easter Gift Box With Chocolate Eggs Inside
Easter Gift Ideas
A man in the Navy coming home.
Gift Ideas for Someone in the Navy
Eggs in Colored Dye
Other Uses for Easter Egg Dye
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on July 23, 2016 at 11:22:32 PM on 10.0.1.13 in 903 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.