Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Gift Ideas for Someone That is Dying

Recently my dad was diagnosed with terminal lung cancer. Since Christmas is coming soon, I wondered if anyone would have any ideas for a Christmas gift for him? What does one buy for a dying person? Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank you.

wshaaksma

By

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By calhawk06/17/2013

One of the most meaningful gifts I've ever given was an embroidered blanket! I sent it to my Grandma when she was diagnosed with cancer and she absolutely loved it. I got mine at www.warmembrace.com. The people there were amazing to work with and I got everything I wanted and more!

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Gift Ideas for Someone That is Dying

Recently my dad was diagnosed with terminal lung cancer. Since Christmas is coming soon, I wondered if anyone would have any ideas for a Christmas gift for him? What does one buy for a dying person? Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank you. wshaaksma