Making Water Based Concrete Stain

Does anybody know how to make a homemade water based concrete stain? I have a project that I am doing; I need a small amount of brown color and a moderate amount of green. I hate to have to purchase a whole gallon of each color for just small areas.

By tshallow74 from WI

Buy a small bottle of acrylic paint. Water it down so it is pretty runny. Use as desired. You might want to test this first as you may need to add more paint or more water as desired.

Thanks Debbie-Jenn. That's what I've come up with so far. I've "tested" it on some scrap pieces and it held up through a small rain. Of course I do plan to seal the entire piece once it's done. The pic is what I'm working on to color. Have to wait for the concrete to cure though. The colors are what I "tried on" in my photo program.

Pic

Home and Garden Home Improvement FlooringAugust 23, 2009
Well water running a in a sink.
Removing Rust from Well Water
Water Softener
Buying a Water Softener
Old wooden ladder leaning against a concrete wall with painted designs.
Removing Paint from Concrete
Vaseline
Removing Vaseline Stains
🎉
🎄