Help kids prepare for the new school year by making this quick and easy cow bookmark!
Approximate Time: About 1 hour
- wooden jumbo craft stick
- black and white acrylic paint
- paint brush
- pink craft foam
- black craft foam
- fine point black marker
- craft glue
- 12 inch piece of raffia
- small jingle bell (optional)
- pencil or pen
- Paint craft stick white and set aside to dry.
- While waiting for it to dry, draw and cut out ears and horns from black craft foam and oval shaped muzzle from pink craft foam.
- Draw nose and dashes on muzzle as pictured.
- Paint black spots randomly on cow's body and draw a fine black line on craft stick for legs.
- Dip handle end of paint brush into black paint and dot the eyes and paint a bit of hair at top of head (refer to photo).
- Allow paint to dry before gluing on ears, horns, and muzzle. String bell onto raffia and tie around craft stick below muzzle. Glue into place.
By Rachel's Mom from Wilkesboro, NC
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 21, 2017 at 8:13:59 AM on 10.0.2.37 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us