Chocolate Stain on a Pant Suit

I need to know how to get chocolate off of my pant suit. It is machine washable, but do not want to put the jacket in the washer. Help please.

Sylvie from Essex, Harlow, U.K.

Use a clean washcloth with HOT water... As hot as you can touch... Rub with the grain of the material... I did this on a trip when I spilled hot fudge sunday choc. on white pants... Worked like a charm...

The lady that recomended the hot water may be correct, but I would be concerned that the hot water would set the stain, I think I would try cold first, then a product for stains, on the spot itself, like oxyclean, or shout or something that has enzymes that eat at the stain, then maybe gradually work up to a higher water temp.I am not a professional but I do play one at home with my own stains. Kersti

I had dribbled chocolate sauce on a new white sweat shirt. I did the hot water thing and it worked!!! Unbelievable.

The key is to do it immediately and not let the stain set if possible.

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsMay 6, 2006
Chocolate Rolls Recipes
Chocolate Rolls Recipes
Chocolate fondue
Chocolate Fondue Recipes
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors, Broken glass of red wine on wood floor.
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors
🎉
🎄