Browsing: Leewards Craft Patterns

Lee Wards - Shell Stitch Baby Afghan

I was wondering if anyone has the Lee Ward's reversible shell crochet afghan pattern. I would so appreciate having it. I made it about twenty-five years ago for someone and would love to make it for my daughter. She has had five miscarriages and has been blessed with a very special little girl who is due in July. I would just love to make it for her. Thank you so much.

By Rachel from La Grange Park, IL

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

http://www.knitting-crochet.com/crochet/revbabafg.html

I must be running a lucky streak on search engines. I logged onto Google, copied and pasted your request on their search engine. And then found the website with the crocheting pattern you were looking for. Would you believe it that a thriftyfun member posted the website.

I hope this is the right pattern you were looking for. There's no photo posted but gives all of the instructions. Give my love to your daughter! Happy Crocheting!

I have the reversable shell stitch afghan pattern #06-3662

vberlane@yahoo.com

crafting supplies
Leewards Craft Patterns
Crafts CrochetApril 10, 2010
Knitted Afghan
Making a Knitted Afghan
Making a Crochet Scrap Afghan
Making a Crochet Scrap Afghan
Crochet a Chain Stitch
How to Crochet a Chain Stitch
closeup of Afghan Hound
Afghan Hound Breed Information and Photos
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 30, 2016 at 2:11:34 AM on 10.0.1.227 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.