Natural Outdoor Christmas Decorations

I am looking for some "natural" decorating ideas for the Christmas Holiday. I plan on using Magnolia leaves, pine bows and pine cones as interior decorations. What I would really like is some outside ideas that I can use. Particularly for my front door and back door as well as my mailbox.

I want to use elements that I can pick up from outside that don't cost anything. I have lots of ribbons and gold and silver spray paints so I can add color to my decorations.

Cookiepom from Owensboro, KY

If you have access to a forested area you are sure to find some ground pine (easily looked up if you're not sure what it looks like). It's a vine that grows on the bottom floor of the woods that, as the name suggests, looks like pine. It is an evergreen and the vine is easy to pull up. Wrap it around poles, mailboxes, etc. It's a beautiful, natural garland. Make sure to take plenty of trashbags on your outing, as you'll probably need to pick up plenty.

A twig star outside in the snow.
Homemade Outdoor Christmas Decorations
Holidays and Parties Christmas Decorations OutdoorNovember 28, 2005
Outdoor Wire Reindeer
Reusing Outdoor Wire Christmas Decorations
Family Working on Hanging Outdoor Christmas Lights
Hanging Outdoor Christmas Lights
Lighted Outdoor Christmas Wreath
Repairing a Lighted Outdoor Christmas Decoration
outdoor pumpkin decoration
Outdoor Fall Decorations