Asking a Boy to a Valentine's Dance

Please help. There is this guy I like a lot and I want to ask him to the Valentine's dance, but I don't know how. Does anyone have any cute ideas?

By Harlie

Why do you need a cute way to ask this boy to a dance, can't you just ask him. If you like him and know him well enough to like him there should be no problem. If you only like him from a distance, maybe you shouldn't ask him, because he might not actually be your type.

I agree with redhatterb, and I recommend you ask him quickly before another girl gets up the guts or he asks someone himself.

You must be brave. Life is too short to just sit by and allow another girl to snap him up without you taking the risk. Just walk up and smile, and ask him to go with you. If he says no then either go by yourself or ask someone else. Plenty of fish. I'm 37 and I went to my junior prom with a guy, and it was fun but I went on my own to my senior prom and had a blast. Just ask him!

In my day, the girls all waited for the guy to ask the girl to go to the dance. Now that things have reversed a gal finds herself going through the humiliation of rejection while the guy has to figurre a way to let her down easy. I think guys still should be the pursuer and the girls need to be patient and wait. If you're not asked, then he's not that interested.

I agree that you should simply ask him but if you're nervous about asking verbally why don't you cut out a heart from a nice piece of red paper, write on the inside of the folded side, "Will You Go To The Valentine's Dance With Me?", fold it back in half, hand it to him in person, stand there in front of him until he reads it and see what happens. Here is a link of how to cut your own nice heart:

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Symmetrical-Paper-Heart

Let not your heart be troubled or your ego and confidence be crushed if he says no because, as was already mentioned, there are plenty of fish in the sea and you'll have fun going to the dance with or without a date. Let us know what happens. :-)

January 16, 2011 Flag

Ideas to ask a boy to a Valentine's dance?

Lynnzie from Greenbillow, Germany

Answers:

Asking a Boy to a Valentine's Dance

Well, today is my Valentine's day dance. I didn't ask the boy to the dance, but I wanted to go with him. I started a conversation with him and then I finally brought up, " So, who are you going to the dance with?" He responded by saying " I don't know yet. " I said that I didn't either. I also told him that since we both don't have dates to the dance maybe we should go together. So, it was just my luck that he said " that would be nice " I can't wait until the dance tonight! (02/15/2008)

By Jasmine

Boy and shy girl standing by lockers.
Asking a Guy to a Dance
Holidays and Parties Parties School DancesJanuary 16, 2011
daddy daughter dance ideas
Planning a Daddy Daughter Dance
Girl waiting for her date to a dance.
Asking a Guy to Winter Formal
How to Belly Dance, Beautiful Bealldancer
How to Belly Dance
Couple Going to Homecoming
Asking a Boy to Homecoming
🎉
🎄