Heineken (Miniature Shar-Pei)

Heineken Jones is an 11 year old miniature Shar-Pei. I got Heineken from my husband as a Christmas present. He loves to play ball when it is nice and breezy out. Shar-Peis get over heated easily, so it has to be nice out. He also loves to lay around by the pool.

Heineken is a snuggler and loves that. He is also very hard to sleep with as he is a big snorer. Yes, he snores loud. He is a momma's boy. He loves me and I love him. He is very affectionate and very passive, however he is very protective of me. He minds his manners when he is in public.

By Sandra

What a handsome boy Heineken is! Please give him a warm snuggle for me.

I look at my Heineken all the time on here. Just a update he passed away awhile back. RIP Heineken Jones Reyes. I lost Gentle Benjamin in February and Heineken passed two months later. He is in with Benjamin now and they are placed nicely on the mantle where my hearts lay.... I miss and love them both very very much.

Chinese Shar-Pei
Chinese Shar Pei Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesMarch 24, 2011
Xoloitzcuintli (Mexican Hairless)
Xoloitzcuintli (Mexican Hairless) Breed Information and Photos
Miniature Crochet
Miniature Crochet Tips
Mini Raspberry Cheesecakes
Miniature Cheesecake Recipes
Growing Miniature Iris (Dwarf Iris)
Growing Miniature Iris (Dwarf Iris)
🎄