Making a Manuka Honey Facial

How do you make a Manuka honey facial?

By Herb from Las Vegas, NV

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

What is manuka honey? I hope you get answers because I love home made recipes for the skin. Sorry I don't have an answer for you. Have you tried ask.com or Google? Ask.com is pretty cool and I've had good luck with it. Good Luck!

I have never heard of using Manuka for a facial but I would assume it would be the same as a recipe for a regular honey facial. I do have Manuka and I used it to get rid of a nasty case of reflux I had. I have also used it for burns, sores and cold sores. Expensive, but worth it.

Health & Beauty Beauty Beauty Recipes SkinJanuary 26, 2010
Orange Honey Sauce
Orange Honey Sauce Recipes
Woman with facial mask and cukes on eyes.
Homemade Facial Cleanser Recipes
Honey Mustard Dip Recipes
Honey Mustard Dip Recipes
Making a "Honey Do" List
"Honey Do" List Craft Ideas
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 2:49:54 PM on 10.0.0.27 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.