Weight Watcher Friendly Bread Machine Recipes

I am trying to follow Weight Watchers and my husband likes bread from the bread machine. Does anyone have a low carb (maybe 1 point) recipe for bread without using whole wheat flour?

By Cathy

Bread is made from flour which is carbohydrate, but we need that for energy. The trick is to have carbs with fiber, which is

why whole wheat is recommended. Body process it slower. However, I think I saw white whole wheat flour in Walmart the

other day, and it can be used in place of the regular whole wheat. It comes out close to white bread in texture, taste, etc. Would count the same: one ounce is 1 point I assume. Used to belong to WW, lifetime member, but have lost touch with current methods. Might go back to meetings. Machine recipes are pretty much as any made by hand. The calorie count can't vary much, as I bake bread by both methods and consider them the same.

Weight Watchers Healthy Lifestyle
Weight Watchers Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Breads Bread MachineApril 13, 2011
Gluten free bread in a bread machine.
Gluten Free Bread Machine Recipes
bread loaf in a bread machine pan
Keeping Bread From Sticking in a Bread Machine
Making a quilt square on a home sewing machine.
Machine Quilting on a Home Sewing Machine
A healthy meal of wok fried vegetables being prepared.
Finding Old Weight Watchers Menus