Cleaning Brother Printer Heads

I would like to know how to clean the printer heads on Brother MFC-240C and MFC-295CN printers?

By Jim from Reno, NV

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

At the bottom of your desktop, left click on your printer icon and it should show Head Cleaning.

There should also be a menu bar on the printer itself with information to tell you how.

I have a Brother model MFC-7900CW. I just leave it on and it automatically cleans the print heads periodically so I don't have to worry about forgetting and the printer heads getting mucked up and ink dried out (that's my one non-frugal treat to myself).

Go to this web-site: http://www.brot  usa.com/printer/

ComputersJune 20, 2010
computer printer
Printer Not Working After Paper Jam
Printer ink color cartridges.
Saving Money on Toner & Inkjet Cartridges
Woman Fixing a Printer That Won't Print
Fixing a Printer That Won't Print
All-In-One Printer
Setting Up an All-In-One Printer to Send Faxes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 28, 2017 at 10:08:26 AM on 10.0.2.51 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.