Ms. Jewel (Calico)

Ms. Jewel is our calico charmer's name. We brought her home from a Animal Rescue when she was six months, as her previous owner passed away. It was funny because of her vibrant colors, we named her Jewel. However, I think she was meant to have this new name.

She is truly "curious" about jewelry. I caught her pushing my jewelry box open with her nose, seeking some "pretty". "Jewel" thief? She likes to "assist" me wherever I am in the house, as the photos show. I am a Grandma and love to make baby afghans or helping if I make pretty dresses. What a littler charmer she is, but also a cozy sweetheart pal.

Thank you for letting me share our "Jewel" with you.

Jewel (Calico)

Jewel (Calico)

Jewel (Calico)

Jewel (Calico)

By Linda Sue

Your absolutely georgeous Jewel looks exactly like our cat Mama who lived to 22 yrs of age. And Mama was the most beautiful cat we ever owned. Not many Calicos have as much white as her. I hope she brings you as many years and memories to treasure as our "Jewel Double" did. In fact, we burried her in the back yard. My hubby and I are both going to be cremated, and we have a running joke that who ever goes first gets burried at Mama's head and, well, whoever goes last gets the other end.

She is a real beauty! Her name is very appropriate as she is a true jewel. My black beauty, Miss Kitty, likes to read with me!

Linda Sue, these pictures are absolutely precious. What a love-bug you have, and she is a real charmer. Rescue babies are the best, she is so happy to be with you.

Thanks for sharing her!

Jennifer

Northern Virginia

wow, her pictures are lovely! my very first cat was a calico. Her name was "Tiger-Girl" and it fit her. She used to growl like a dog whenever she heard noises outside. The story on her was that someone drove into the neighborhood, opened their car door and dropped her off. Various neighbors fed her but then I moved into one of the houses and she found me. I love and miss her very much. She passed on Sep. 16, days after the tragic 911. I was devastated.

She's absolutely adorable - I do so envy you

What a darling little sweetheart!! Love the colors and her eyes are beautiful!!

She is gorgeous! I'm very fond by calicos. I have been owned by 3. Patches started my addition. She gave birth to Sassy, who earned her name by hissing at me every time I got close. Both are now in Kitty Heaven. Monkey is my latest. When she was little she climbed everything! She could shimmy up my leg faster than a blink. She's getting up in years now, not much monkey left in her but she's still a sweetheart.

Calico Cat
Calico Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets CatsFebruary 24, 2006
Three large stacks of CD Jewel Cases.
Uses for CD Jewel Cases
mixed beans
Calico Beans Recipes
🎉
🎄