Buying Christmas Gifts Early

Have Christmas gifts purchased by August and wrapped by September and you will have a relaxed holiday season!

By Bev S.

When buying for Christmas in July (or August) have a notebook with everyone's name and write down what you buy for them when you buy it. For my kids I wrap and number them instead of putting names and then keep their number in that book so you don't forget which gift belongs to who. An example is for my son his numbers all ended in 1 last year, 9001, 651 etc. It takes them a while to figure it out if their peeking!

By Debi S.

A bag of wrapped gifts
Buying Christmas Gifts
Holidays and Parties Christmas GiftsSeptember 8, 2005
Man in a Christmas tree costume.
Making a Christmas Tree Costume
Boy Dressed as Christmas Elf
Making a Christmas Elf Costume
A couple opening wedding gifts.
Registering for Wedding Gifts
Cardboard Christmas tree photo from an earlier Thriftyfun project.
Making a Cardboard Christmas Tree