Cool Mexi-Corn Dip
- 3 (11 oz.) cans Mexicorn (well drained)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 package (16 oz.) shredded Mexican cheese
- 1 small jar picante sauce (mild, med or hot)
- 3 to 4 green onions chopped
- splash of lime juice (optional)
- Tortilla chips for dipping
Mix all ingredients together and serve with chips. Refrigerate any leftovers (probably won't be any)
Source: My friend Donna brought this to a cookout at my house and she took home an empty bowl. It was a huge hit with everyone.
By Melanie from NC
June 4, 20080 found this helpful
I never heard of mexicorn. Wheere do you get it???????
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 8, 2016 at 6:18:35 PM on 10.0.2.166 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us