Diet (Noodle-Less) Lasagna
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 tsp. basil
- 1 tsp. chopped parsley
- 1/4 tsp. oregano
- dash garlic salt
- dash pepper
- 1 can mushrooms, drained
- 1 pkg. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 8 oz. low fat cottage cheese
- 4 oz. Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In medium size, non-stick skillet, saute' ground meat and onion until onion is tender and meat is browned. Do not add fat or oil to skillet!
- Add tomato sauce, basil, parsley, oregano, garlic salt, pepper and mushrooms to ground beef mixture.
- Combine well-drained spinach with cottage cheese. In 8 inch square baking dish, arrange in layers the spinach mixture, then the meat mixture, then some grated cheese. Repeat layers, ending with cheese.
- Bake in preheated 375 degrees F oven for 15-20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 23, 2016 at 5:30:58 PM on 10.0.1.61 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us