Using It All - Spray Cleaners

I have a small 2 oz squirt bottle that I got as a free sample in the mail, it originally held cleaner. Now when I have a small amount of cleaner left in a large bottle, I pour it into my 2 oz bottle so that I don't waste a drop and I can use all of my cleaner!

By Crystal Allen

To ensure you get to use all the product in a nearly empty spray bottle, drop a couple of marbles, like the flat glass kind for decorating, into the spray bottle. This will raise the level of the liquid inside to meet the tube attached to the sprayer.

By truerblue

You could also just pour the last few drops of the old bottle into the next new bottle so it all gets used up.

Septic Safe Cleaners
Septic Safe Cleaners
Man cleaning the oven.
Homemade Oven Cleaner Recipes
Homemade Citrus Cleaners
Homemade Citrus Cleaners
Homemade Green Cleaners
Homemade Natural Cleaning Ideas
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 25, 2017 at 4:09:56 PM on 10.0.1.55 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.