Replace or Repair Plumbing Fixtures?

The shower head and faucet in my bathtub are almost coming out from the wall. Will it be worth getting a plumber to fix them and how much would it cost? Would I be better off buying new fixtures?

By obi

You can fix them if you can take them apart,may need to spray them with WD40 ,as you may know plumbers cost an arm & leg! good luck.

If the wall is wet, you need a "honey do" person to come out and fix it. Water damage is awful and will dry rot your shower/tub area. I know, i tried to fix my own, and ended up paying over 10 thousand bucks to have it replaced! That took a contractor plumber.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Maintenance and RepairMarch 26, 2010
Boy Helping Dad with Plumbing
Plumbing Advice for Homeowners
brass candle sticks
Cleaning Brass
painting a ceiling
Keeping Paint Off Light Fixtures
water coming out of a faucet
Installing a Whole House Water Filter
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 18, 2016 at 11:15:11 AM on 10.0.0.21 in 949 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.