Knifty Knitter Spool Loom Reviews

Category Looms
Knifty Knitter Spool Loom
Inexpensive, quick tubular scarfs can be fashioned with this tool. This guide contains Knifty Knitter spool loam reviews.

Product: Knifty Knitter Spool Loom

Manufacturer: Provo Craft

Cost: $5.96

I bought this today at Walmart. I then used it to make a tubular scarf. It took me about 2 hours to make one. It's so cute. I am going back to get the one that makes pom poms to add to the ends of the scarf. I am going to make several in different colors to put up for my nieces for Christmas. This is so inexpensive, as is yarn that you could make one for everyone very cheaply. Also it's so so simple to use, I cannot wait to try the other ones.

By Christi from Paducah, KY

Hi Christi!!! I'd love to see a photo of the scarf you made. I have one of these, too, but haven't made anything yet.

Thanks Christi. I have seen these and keep touching it but always put it down. Scarfs are always a great gift idea, especially for teens and YA.

Do you know what else you can make with it?

I can't knit so this might be for me.

Kim

I have one. Actually, I have all the circle ones, and one rectangle one. I have made several scarves. Everyone LOVES them. I am working on making other things. There are books available through joanns or michaels. Just look in the craft stores. Make sure you have more than one hook. They're easy to lose. :) If you have a dog, they just might chew on it like mine did. Happy knitting!

I will post photos of the scarves as soon as I get my moms camera. They are really cute. I too picked up and put down the thing for awhile, so glad I decided to finally buy it. The loom one will also make purse handles, and another of the knifty knitters make a purse. I cant wait to try the others.