In Memory of Baby Ninja (Pug)

Baby Ninja was 7 years old and a pug. We got him on October 14, 2001. He liked to do anything we do. He was the best dog, he will be severely missed. We love you baby, Mom.

By Stacey from Crosby, MN

In Memory of Baby Ninja (Pug)

I know how you feel

our cocker passed in feb of this year and although we now have another puppy we still miss her so much

she was 11 when she passed

but I know she is with my dad and grandpa keeping them happy now till she and I meet again

Losing a pet is so very hard. I have lost my 3 cats all within a year and miss them very much. I still have my old lady Chihuahua - she is 15 and thinks she is a pup.

My heart goes out to you in your loss. I have lost two beloved dogs - one had to be put to sleep because of old age, the other died unexpectedly because of a brain tumor. I had the first one 13 years and the second one 7 years. It's never easy to give one up, is it? Altho, you and I both know that your grief will lessen in time, right now, it's really tough - God bless you at this time!

Sorry for your loss....may your heart heal over time, and be able to give another animal a good home.

Take Care

So sorry for your loss. I know what you're going thru...I lost my little mutt, Shirley, in May. She was 17 years and 5 months old. I was starting to believe she was going to live forever.

It does get better with time, but you'll always miss your little buddy.

Yes, in memory of your baby ninja. What a sweet, beautiful creature. God bless you for having each other. Love is timeless. You'll be together again some day soon. It's harder on our side; I'm sorry. You're in my prayers.

RIP baby ninja so sorry, I know what you are going trough. God bless.

Curious Pug
Chinese Pug Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesNovember 24, 2008
Ninja Master Prep
Using a Ninja Master Prep
Young boy dressed in a ninja costume.
Making a Ninja Costume
Ninja Prep Master Pro
Recipes for the Ninja Prep Master Pro
Simple square block quilt made from vintage fabric.
Making a Memory Quilt
🎉
🎄