Use Old Kitchen Towels for Cleaning

For general cleaning, I use worn out kitchen towels. They are great for dusting, getting into corners, and behind the faucets in kitchen and bathroom. They can be washed and reused several times.

Also, in the summer I hang my laundry on a clothes line to dry. Make sure you bring in colors as soon as they dry. You don't want them to fade. As for the whites, you won't believe the freshness and brightness the sun gives them or your savings on electricity!

Source: Learned growing up with my grandparents, who didn't have modern conveniences. We had no indoor bathroom, hot water heater, or washer and dryer.

By Emarty from Boyd, TX

Organizing Towels
Organizing Towels
Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning ToolsJuly 1, 2010
Large Kitchen Fire
Preventing Kitchen Fires
Stack of Colored Towels
Saving Money on Towels
Cleaning yellow stains on cabinets.
Cleaning Kitchen Cabinets
Stack of colorful towels.
Making Bath Towels More Absorbent