These sweet and colorful bars are a hit with the kids. An eye-catching bar cookie for a bake sale or potluck.
- 1 pkg. (18 oz.) Refrigerated Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bar Dough
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups (about 4 oz.) milk chocolate-covered pretzels, broken into pieces
- 1/3 cup rainbow sprinkles
- 1/4 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
Press cookie dough into prepared baking pan.
Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Sprinkle marshmallows over cookie; bake for an additional 1 to 2 minutes, or until marshmallows are puffed. Distribute pretzels, sprinkles and morsels over marshmallows; press down lightly. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars with wet knife.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 25, 2016 at 9:28:28 PM on 10.0.1.236 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us