Software for Organizing Recipes

I need to organize my recipes on my PC. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good TNT free cookbook or recipe software? I'd like to be able to import recipes from websites as well as email them and also be able to export to email and print. Is all that possible in any of the free or shareware programs? Thanks for any experiences you have to share.

Sherry from Georgia

There is a free demo download. I have ended up purchasing this software for $29.95. I absolutely love it. I seldom if ever buy software, but I did this one.

The recipe software is wonderful - I have used it exclusivly and now have 362 recipes stored. Easy to use and has all the features you are looking for.

The shopping list is a seperate software and I use it a lot.

And best of all - IT IS FREE!

I have been using Homecookin for 6 years on the trial version.

It was easy to enter all my prices from my grocery reciepts into the grocery list. Took about 3 weeks to get almost all teh correct prices in but that was 6 years ago. Now every 6 months or so I just review the prices and fix them as needed.

It prints your grocery list by department so it is very easy to use. It gives you a total for your purchases at the top of the print out, as well as individual prices beside each item. At this point my total and my actual cost never vary by more than 2.00. NOT TO SHABBY in my opinion.

On the trial you can store 100 recipes. Today was the day I said to myself... This software has been the best and easiest out of all I have tried, and I do think I have tried em all... I paid 29.95 for the full version.

I can now import and export, make my grocery list, and a one month meal plan, as well as save I think up to 10,000 recipes.I am spending today importing all my Master cook stuff into my Home cookin.

6 years free... I just think they deserve my 29.95 especially since it is the one software that I just keep returning to time, and time again. Here is the link if you are interested.

Good luck!

Try its free/easy to use and you can access all your recipes where ever there is an internet connection

Wooden Recipes Box
Organizing Recipes
Organizing RecipesJanuary 1, 2006
Happy Man Using PC Laptop
Keeping Your PC Happy
Computer Browser
Troubleshooting Computer Software
Anti Virus Software Search
Anti Virus Software Information and Reviews
A stack of CDs or DVDs
Saving Money On Computer Software