Flenters (Jack Russell Cross Breed)

Flenters is an 8 year old Jack Russell cross breed. I got my dog when he was only 4 days old. A young couple that had been unemployed for several months was selling all their dogs in front of our local supermarket. They could no longer afford to take care of them. I could not buy all the dogs, so I opted to buy only one. I had to feed him with a bottle.

Flenters loves playing with a ball, especially if it has a squeak inside. He is very energetic for his age! My dog has really been my best friend, and I cannot imagine life without him.

By BessieBessie from Pretoria, Gauteng

Flenters is such a cute doggie. He looks like he has "places to go and business to tend to".

Thank you for sharing him with us. I'm so glad you were able to take such a young little fella and raise him successfully. I wish you a long and happy life together.

Pookarina

May 3, 2011 Flag

Flenters is a 8 year old cross breed. I got my dog when he was only 4 days old. A young couple that has been unemployed for several months, were selling all their dogs in front of our local supermarket. They could no longer afford to take care of them. I could not buy all the dogs, so I opted to buy only one. I had to feed him with a bottle.

Flenters loves playing with a ball. He is very energetic, even though he is almost 8 years old. He has really been my best friend!

By Bessie from Pretoria, Gauteng

tri-colored small dog, terrier mix

Jack Russel Terrier Mix
Jack Russell Terrier Mix Photos
Photos Pets DogsMay 23, 2011
Shinook the Jack Russell Terrier looking at Jett the Crow
Jack Russell Terrier - Photos and Breed Information
Schnoodle Breed Information and Photos
Schnoodle Breed Information and Photos
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Jack Sparrow Costume
Hot Cross Buns on Wood Board
Hot Cross Buns Recipes
🎄