Incorporating Pets Into Christmas Cards Photos

I was looking at the Christmas card photo ideas on this site and loved them! I always do a photo card for Christmas but this year I need some help. I have two dogs named Frank and Beans. I want to incorporate them in the picture with me and my husband. Does anyone have any cute ideas or a play on words with their names and somehow related to Christmas?

JL from Cleveland, OH

Best Answer

Hmmm, just wanted to say I love their names! Lol!

But maybe you could print up the photo as a label for a can of franks n beans, attach it to the can and send that out for Xmas? Or somehow say on your card that you've donated a can of "Frank and Beans" to a Christmas hamper for the person you're giving the card too?

Best Answer

Our dog playgroup had a xmas party where there was a santa for the dogs to take photos with. Our dog was NOT having it. So our photo is of Santa trying to hold onto our dog while she was darting out of the picture, the caption was "looks like someone's on the naughty list!"

How about, " I told you Frankinsense, not Frank and Beans!"

Love the can of frank & Beans idea! Maybe if you are good with a computer you can super in pose there photos on a can label or find a company or designer to do it for you. I know you can take your pets to PETsMart & take pictures with Santa. I haven't done it yet, but check with your local store or location.

Another ideas is just hire a photographer that comes to you. The pictures will be better with your pets, since they are in there natural surroundings.