ShoppingBudget & Finance

Forgot Your Extra Savings Coupon - No Problem, Just Tell the Cashier

Category Shopping

Many stores send out extra savings coupons to holders of their credit cards or loyal customers on their mailing list. Sometimes, however, customers get to the register only to realize that they forgot to bring their Extra Savings Coupons with them. If this happens to you, no problem, since most stores have a policy granting the discount to the customer anyway just by telling the cashier that you forgot your savings coupon.

By Jona Kessans
http://www.simpleandfrugal.com

I have on occasion forgotten to give the cashier coupons for certain grocery items I have purchased and I have gone back to the store to the customer service department and given them my registor receipt with the coupons I had forgotten to redeem and they have given me the coupon discount in cash. I think this is a great policy for stores to have because I have been able to redeem my coupons on several occasions because I was in such a hurry when I was shopping from time to time and had forgotten to give them my coupons when I was checking out.