Toning Buns And Thighs

How do you tone up your buns and thighs? I'm 5 foot 4, 110lbs. I can't gain weight so I need help to tone up!

Brittany from Sallisaw, OK

Eat lots of protein. If you're underweight, supplement your diet with a high protein drink like Slim Fast (not in lieu of a meal, in addition to your meals). Ball squats are THE BEST for toning butts and thighs: ... ercise.asp?table=exercises&ID=90

There are other exercises listed on this link. Good luck and have fun !

assume the squat position (knees bent, butt back, knees should not go over ankles)

Jump onto an aerobic STEP (4 high if you have them)

If you don't have a stepper, have an injury which prevents or are just plain scared...just jump up and as you come down assume the SQUAT position.

My trainer says these are great for the butt

I agree with luvmygingerkids that getting enough protein in your diet is key. I also think doing all sorts of weight lifting activities and trying to strengthen and grow all the muscles in your body will make you look nice and toned all over.

Here is the link to a book I learned a lot from called New Rules of Lifting for Women:

A woman doing leg curls.
Toning Your Buns and Thighs
Health & Beauty Fitness ExerciseMarch 30, 2008
Sticky Buns
Sticky Buns Recipes
Hot Dog Buns
Recipes Using Hamburger or Hot Dog Buns
Hot Cross Buns on Wood Board
Hot Cross Buns Recipes