Making Masks and Halloween Costumes

My children love to create their own costume's mask for Halloween. I buy foam craft sheets, self sticking cut outs, glitter and glue. Any items in the craft area or around the house works.

They cut the shape and decorate; I attach it with elastic string and dress them according to what they choose. Cats get black sweats and a piece of boa or felt rolled into a tail. It is fun for them and it is cost effective for me.

Left over craft stuff is great for birthday party activities and crafts through out the year. Memories last a lifetime!

By Melissa from Baytown, TX

Crafts Halloween CostumesOctober 14, 2005
finished bunny mask
Making a Felt Bunny Mask
Boy in Devil Costume
Making a Devil Costume
Plastic Jug Masks
Making Plastic Jug Masks
Making Paper Mache Masks
Paper Mache Masks
🎉
🎄