StylingHair Tips

Hair Styling Ideas

What are some cute ways to wear your hair? My hair is currently dirty blonde and shoulder length.

By Alexandra

Answers

Anonymous

Could you share more information such as how old you are, is your hair thick or thin, do you work, go to school, a stay at home mom or perhaps disabled? How much time do you have time to style it and do you have time to style it every day or only every other day or more?

Does anybody have any good ideas on styling hair? From pony tail to leaving it down.

Aliesha

Answers:

Hair Styling Ideas

I would go to the library and go through the magazines. Look at the issues such as Seventeen, Bride Magazines, etc. (01/25/2008)

By mom-from-missouri

Hair Styling Ideas

You have unlimited resources on the internet. Google "hairstyles." (01/26/2008)

By Karen

Hair Styling Ideas

Try a different brush. For fuller hair use a round boars hair brush, and for straighter hair pick up a nice straightening brush. Go to Sally's. They'll help you pick out a nice brush. (01/26/2008)

By FlaMom

Hair Styling Ideas

Hey. Go to you tube and type in "hairstyles" or "up-dos" and it will give you videos and show you how to do them. Good luck! :) (01/29/2008)

By meluvchris418

Hair Styling Ideas

Go to the site: http://www.instyle.com/instyle/makeover/

If you can't go to this site through this link, go to the site of instyle magazine: www.instyle.com and click in "Hair makeover tool" on the left side. I registered myself and put a photo of my face and made several hair-dos. (01/29/2008)

By silviaff

Hair Styling Ideas

I bought my daughter a 'Topsy Tail' and there are some really cute styles you can do with them. Instructions and pictures come in the box. I think you can buy them at Target, Walmart, and Walgreen's. It is for long hair and has a plastic pick like 'thing' with a loop on the end that you pull your hair through. (01/29/2008)

Hair Styling Ideas

Act like you are going to put your hair into a ponytail, use one of those elastic bands, after it's in, divide in the middle on the top side, with your other hand holding the hair, pull the ponytail through what you divided, pull tail down to secure. It will look like a roll. I hope I explained this enough. Good luck. (01/29/2008)

By diana1117