Green Bay Packers Mugs

My father-in-law owned 9 glass mugs (approx. 14 oz mugs) with the Green Bay Packers football team name and helmet on them. I don't want to sell them (they have sentimental value), but I would like to know if anyone knows who manufactured them.

They have to be at least thirty years old. I know it's little information to go on, but I would like to purchase more of these for my husband. He is building a bar in the basement. His dad died six years ago and I know he and my husband were very close.

Thanks you. Mews

By collinsmom from NJ

There are many companies that manufacture promotional glass ware products. I googled "Green Bay Packers." The first address that came up had a link that said "Packers e-mail address."

I clicked on the line and the Packers home page came up. I scroll to the right and came across a heading that said "Packers Pro Shop." I clicked on that and another window opened with a list of items on the left side of the screen. I scrolled down to "Drinkware." I clicked on that and a window opened with all kinds of drinking cups,glasses and mugs were displayed. Hope this helps.

If they are a collectors item then someone on ebay may be selling them as well which may have more info on them for you and you say you want to buy more as well, so you could try looking there and they will most likely be listed under collectors items in glass ware under home and garden. Also maybe you could contact the Green Bay Packers main web site and ask them if they could direct you as to where else to look for your needed information.

These guys are the best. They will know.

Thank you everyone for your information. I will look into every lead.

Years ago... 30-40 years. Gas stations gave away glassware that said Green Bay Packers with fill ups. My guess is that is what you have. My family has dozens.

Consumer Advice Collectibles MiscellaneousMay 25, 2009
Canning Green Beans, Freezing Green Beans, Growing Green Beans, Storing Green Beans, Drying Green Beans
Storing Green Beans
Organizing Coffee Mugs
Organizing Coffee Mugs
Making Green Bay Packers Doilies
snowman coffee mugs
Sponge-Painted Mugs