Easy Pumpkin Cream Pie
With pumpkins so plentiful and cheap(er) in the fall, this is a good time to use pumpkin in recipes. Make this pie in advance and garnish with ruby red raspberries and whipped cream right before serving for an eye-catching presentation.
Yields - 8
- 1 9-inch (6 oz.) prepared graham crust
- 1 can (15 oz.) LIBBY'S 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 pkg. (5.1 oz.) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 cup CARNATION Evaporated Milk
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups (about 6 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 cup fresh raspberries (optional)
COMBINE pumpkin, pudding mix, milk and pumpkin pie spice in large mixer bowl; beat for 1 minute or until blended. Fold in 1-1/2 cups whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Freeze for at least 4 hours or until firm. Let stand in refrigerator 1 hour before serving. Garnish with remaining whipped topping and raspberries. Serve immediately.
Servings per Recipe: 8
November 6, 20040 found this helpful
Kathy, this pie recipe sounds so good I can hardly wait to try it. Thanks, patsAZ
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 19, 2016 at 5:30:46 PM on 10.0.0.218 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us