Easy Pumpkin Cream Pie
With pumpkins so plentiful and cheap(er) in the fall, this is a good time to use pumpkin in recipes. Make this pie in advance and garnish with ruby red raspberries and whipped cream right before serving for an eye-catching presentation.
Yields - 8
- 1 9-inch (6 oz.) prepared graham crust
- 1 can (15 oz.) LIBBY'S 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 pkg. (5.1 oz.) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 cup CARNATION Evaporated Milk
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups (about 6 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 cup fresh raspberries (optional)
COMBINE pumpkin, pudding mix, milk and pumpkin pie spice in large mixer bowl; beat for 1 minute or until blended. Fold in 1-1/2 cups whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Freeze for at least 4 hours or until firm. Let stand in refrigerator 1 hour before serving. Garnish with remaining whipped topping and raspberries. Serve immediately.
Servings per Recipe: 8
November 6, 20040 found this helpful
Kathy, this pie recipe sounds so good I can hardly wait to try it. Thanks, patsAZ
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on August 31, 2016 at 6:06:06 PM on 10.0.1.185 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us