Can Overwatering a Tomato Cause Leaf Curl?

My Big Boy hybrid tomato was doing wonderfully. I may have over watered it recently. I only have one tomato plant, so I have nothing to compare it to. Could over-watering be the cause of the leaf curl that I am currently seeing?

Today, I put a small amount of water in the 12 inch pot with Miracle Gro Tomato Plant Food; I measured to ensure it is correct. I will upload a picture of my plant. Please help I don't want to loose the plant. Thanks. It was planted using Miracle Gro and has been watered about 12 oz. every other day. The plant has been indoors only.

By Sarah J. from MN

Answers

It needs sunshine to grow, too much water will kill it.

Home and Garden Gardening Plant HealthMay 9, 2010
damage to chard leaf
Controlling Leaf Miners
Bowl of cream of tomato soup garnished with chives.
Freezing Tomato Soup
Perm That is Too Curly
Fixing a Perm That is Too Curly
two young African American women with curly hair
Product Review: S Curl - Curl Activator
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 6, 2017 at 5:45:13 PM on 10.0.1.194 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.