Steve's Lounge Hegewisch, IL Salad Dressing Recipe

Are there any members out there that know the recipe for the salad dressing at Steve's Lounge in Hegewisch, IL? I attended a funeral luncheon there yesterday and the tossed salad had the most delicious dressing. It was a white creamy dressing, possibly with garlic and maybe even a little sour cream? They probably make it there but I have no idea. I just loved it and would like to make at home. I live quite a ways from Hegewisch so unfortunately can't enjoy the dressing there too often. All the food there was quite good, especially the fried chicken!

I googled the name and came up with the address so perhaps if you dropped them a line about how you enjoyed your meal, maybe they will be gracious enough to send the recipe you way. Somebody else had written about the fried chicken as well. Sounds great but I'd have to pass on that one. Hope you are able to get the recipe!

Steve's Lounge

5 star rating

based on 1 review

Neighborhood: Hegewisch

13200 S Baltimore Ave

(between 132nd St & 133rd St)

Chicago, IL 60633

(773) 646-1071

If you do contact them and get the recipe, please come back and give the rest of us a chance to taste this yummy stuff!

While we were at a funeral luncheon (7/06) at Steve's I made mention to the staff that I LOVED the dressing and ended up buying a pint of it I believe it was like $5. It seemed to me to be a combination of vinegar, garlic, mayo and maybe some sugar. I have not gotten it 100% but it sure is good, I also still have a small portion of the original, in my fridge to use for comparison.

A person making salad dressing at home.
Salad Dressing Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Salad Dressing Creamy DressingOctober 7, 2007
Potato Salad Dressing
Potato Salad Dressing Recipes
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix
High School Senior's Lounge
Decorating a High School Senior's Lounge
🎉
🎄