Ruby Tuesday's Waldorf Salad

I'm looking for the recipe for Ruby Tuesday's Waldorf salad.

Thank you,

Martha from Saginaw, MI

Boy, if you find it, let me know!! I love their Waldorf Salad LOL

Thanks, B from West Virginia

There is a site that has several restaurant chain recipes. It is www.topsecretrecipes.com. It may contain that recipe. I got my KFC cole slaw from there. KFC is the only place I know of that can make cole slaw that can come close to being as good as my grandmother's was. I think they change or rotate their recipes, so it may be in an archive or something. If that is a bust, try google.com Also, I don't know if it'd be a clone or not, but there are two CDs at Wal-Mart called One Million Recipes (both 9.99 each) near the microwaves. (why they are THERE is beyond me, but in two WMs, one being a super WM, that is where I found them.) Those CDs have a lot of variations and different categories, diabetic, kid friendly, no bake, picnic, for all foods, not just salads, but soups, salsas, main dishes... and on and on. Or, why not just ask Ruby Tuesdays? Nothing ventured nothing gained. The worst that can happen is they say they cannot give out the recipe.

we no longer have a ruby tuesday in our area.I have asked for the recipe when they were still open.I couldn't find a website for ruby tuesdays.i never heard of a cd with recipes,I'll check it out at walmart.thanks for help

Did you find the recipe for Ruby Tuesday's Waldorf Salad? I would appreciate that recipe or one very similar. Thanks, Yvonne

It is just mayo, vanilla extract, red delicious apples, diced celery, and walnuts, mixed together to desired taste and consistency, then chill.

The Waldorf salad that is at the Ruby Tuesdays in NC have at least 2 kinds of apples, dried cranberries, two kinds of nuts, celery, raisins and a wonderful dressing that I wish I could get the recipe for. If I ever figure it out Ill post it here.

My husband and I love this salad. So, I asked the waitress one evening for the recipe and this is what she gave me: Enjoy!

apples

celery

pecans

dried cranberries

DRESSING:

3/4 - cup mayo

1 cup - sour cream

sugar

My husband and I love this salad so much that I asked the waitress one night if I could get the recipe. This is what she wrote down for me:

Apples

Celery

Pecans

Dried Cranberries

Dressing:

3/4 cup - Mayo

1 cup - Sour Cream

sugar

Enjoy!

Here's the recipe from Top Secret Recipes:

Ruby Tuesday Apple Salad

Mosey on over to the salad bar at Ruby Tuesday and you'll find this sweet, creamy apple salad somewhere down at the end. It's a simple recipe to clone with just nine ingredients, and it makes a great side for any casual cookout, picnic, reunion, or mandatory boring office party. Dried cranberries rehydrate to add notes of concentrated sweetness, and the celery and chopped pecans contribute extra crunch. You'll need two kinds of apples - one green and one red -just be sure to dice them into pieces that are about the size of almonds. Plan ahead on this one so that you can let the salad sit for several hours before you serve it. It tastes much better after a good fridge nap. This recipe yields enough for 6 servings, but it can easily be doubled or quadrupled to fill more mouths.

1/2 cup sour cream

1/2 cup mayonnaise

1/4 cup granulated sugar

1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice

1 Granny Smith small apple, diced

1 Gala or Fuji small apple, diced

1/2 cup dried cranberries

1/3 cup chopped pecans (candied)

1/4 cup minced celery

Directions:

1. Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, sugar, and lemon juice in a medium bowl and whisk until sugar has

dissolved.

2. Add remaining ingredients and stir. Store the salad in a sealed container in your refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours

before serving.

Makes 1 quart (6 servings).

Hey, I work there. I make this stuff everyday.

2 Quarts of Waldorf Salad

10 oz. Red Apple

5 oz. Green Apple

6 oz. diced celery

3 oz. dried cranberries

3 oz. honey roasted pecans (recently removed)

1/4 cup sugar

1 cup sour cream

1 cup mayonnaise

Basic recipe, you can make it to your own taste.

Waldorf Salad
Waldorf Salad Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes SaladsDecember 13, 2005
Potato Salad Dressing
Potato Salad Dressing Recipes
Chef Salad
Chef Salad Recipes
Wood Salad Bowl
Caring For Wood Salad Bowls
🎉
🎄