City Bear, Country Bear Book Title

I'm looking for a book about bears. The specific story involved city bears and mountain bears and a snowstorm. The city bears learned that the mountain bears were really the ones who had it all figured out since the mountain bears had been living off natural resources and simple comforts.

A great book to start teaching thrifty living concepts to little ones, but for the life of me, I can't remember the title of that book. Anyone have an idea? The book would have been published in the late 70s/early 80s, I think. Thanks.

By Stephanie

Sounds like one of the Berenstein Bears series. It was written by a couple, forgot the husband's name, but the wife was Jan Berenstein. Hope this helps!

Thank you, Jenny1970, but it wasn't a Berenstein Bears book. I remember those clearly! I think the husband's name was Stan (or maybe Dan. I remember that it rhymed with Jan).

November 5, 2009 Flag

By countessj from Anchorage, Alaska

Answers:

City Bear, Country Bear Book Title

So far, I found on eBay "Town Teddy and Country Bear" written in 2004 for $3.99.

(11/11/2008)

By kghsave

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Entertainment BooksNovember 5, 2009
Self-Publishing a Book
Self-Publishing a Book
Stack of paperback books.
Repairing a Paperback Book
Portland, Oregon
Portland, Oregon Frugal Travel Guide
African baby in a t-shirt.
Adopting a Child from a Foreign Country
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 26, 2017 at 12:43:48 AM on 10.0.0.173 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.