Glue For Napkin Glass Crafts

I have been doing paper napkin crafts on glass for about 4 years off and on since A.C. Moore (a local craft store) came to Maine. I was just wondering what I could use other than using Mod Podge to put the nakins on the glass. Is there any other glue that you can put on glass? I tried Mod Podge glue but it leaves the paper bumpy and you can see the glue.

Thanks,
Elise26

Best Answer

You can thin mod podge with water, too, but white glue is cheaper. If you do a lot of this, buy big bottles of glue at hardware/home improvement store.

Best Answer

Aleene makes a paper napkin applique glue that works great! You can get it at the craft store. I used it to make a piggy, and she looks great.

You can use a white glue like Elmer's. If it's a bit thick, then just add a bit of water...but that probably won't be necessary. Have fun!!!

walmart has one but i'm afraid i've forgooten the name of it. i found it in the fabric and craft section

Decoupaged Glass Vase
Decoupaging on Glass
Crafts DecoupageAugust 29, 2005
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
Gluing Glass to Glass
Gluing Glass to Glass
Decoupaged Glass Vases
Decoupaged Glass Vases
Blue ribbon and snowflake napkin ring
Homemade Napkin Ring Ideas
🎉
🎄