George Foreman Grill Tips

I have been using my Foreman Grill a lot this summer to cook chicken breasts. Anyone have any tips or recipes? I tried to cook with a little marinade on it but it was a little over too burnt once the chicken had cooked through. Anyway, thought I would see if anyone else is using the grill and if they are having success with it. Monica in CO

If you type into your search menu, "George Foreman Grill Recipes" you find many sites with recipes. Here are a few... ... a/indoorgrills2.htm?terms=find+grill

I am using an old Elmer's Rubber Cement Jar with brush attached to lid, that has been WELL CLEANED, to hold oil so I can lightly brush the GF Grill before plugging in to heat.

Seems to be working quite well for me! Quick and easy.

By Syd

When grilling bacon, use a square metal cake pan under the lip of the grill, instead of the small drip pans that come with the grill.

Bacon is very greasy.

By Syd

I love to cook my bacon in the microwave between a couple of pieces of paper towels. Read the instructions on the back of the bacon package.

I spray the grill with Pam before heating. After using and unplugging, I immediately put a double layer of wet paper towels on it, close lid and when it is cool it is a breeze to clean.

I have a family of 3 and I'm trying to cook chicken breasts on the lean mean grilling machine. how long do you cook it for?

A Great group you can join on Yahoo is:

Recipes sent out every day...

Steaks on George Foreman Grill
Using A George Foreman Grill
Food and Recipes Food Tips BBQ and GrillJuly 20, 2004
George Foreman Rotisserie Oven
Replacement Parts for George Foreman Rotisserie Oven
George Foreman Grill
Cleaning a George Foreman Grill
George Foreman Grill
George Foreman Grill Recipes
older manual for Foreman grill
Manual for George Foreman Grill