Tessa (Bichon)

Tessa is 4 years old. She is a Bichon, She was a rescue dog. She never had human contact or was let out of a kennel until she was 4 months old. I wanted her but the Puppy Mill wanted a lot of money for her. My daughters pitched in and surprised me at Thanksgiving almost 4 years ago. They felt so sorry for her too.

My husband and I just love her and she is our princess. She's very shy and loves to snuggle with her Mom and Dad. She loves walks and runs to greet us when we come home.

I tried to get the Puppy Mill closed down but was told as long as the dogs have shelter and are fed then there was nothing the law could do. But I asked how they could allow the Mill to run without love? The dogs are only dollar signs in their eyes. I'm happy I rescued her but wish I could have taken all the dogs locked up in cages. :(

By Junie

Way cool but, why the sun glasses?

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Bless you and love that she likes sunglasses. :-)

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Photos Pets DogsJuly 22, 2010
Guide
Bichon Frise Puppy
Bichon Frise Breed Information and Photos
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 6:43:04 PM on 10.0.1.11 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.