To Top

Repairing Water Damaged Plaster

I have to repair an area on the inside window frame, where the plaster fell off after a water/rain leak. The leak is now fixed, but I have to replace the plaster for an area of 72 inches long and 4 inches wide. What is the best way to do this? Which products do you recommend to use? The photo was taken when it was still leaking. The wet plaster has fallen off. Thank you.


By Handynovice from AZ


We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in February! Click here to find out more...

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Related Content
Home and Garden Repair Home MiscellaneousFebruary 1, 2010
cleaning bucket
Cleaning Unpainted Plaster Walls
Patching a Plaster Wall
Patching a Plaster Wall
Green Plaster Walls
Painting Plaster Walls
Water Damaged Wood Furniture in Flooded Room
Repairing Water Damaged Wood Furniture
Mother's Day Ideas!
Easter Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site.
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 25, 2017 at 4:26:13 PM on in 922 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.
Loading Something Awesome!