Creamy Celery Beef Stroganoff
- 2 lb. beef stew meat, cut in 1 inch cubes
- 1 can condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can. condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- Hot cooked noodles
In a 3 qt. slow cooker, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or until beef is tender. Stir in sour cream. Serve with noodles.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice to the conversation.