Coupon and Rewards Card Wallet

I love coffee, and great deals while shopping, so I have tons of "frequent buyer" coffee punch cards, coupons, and gift cards. But with all of them just loose in my purse, it was a mess! Worse yet, when I would clean out my purse and leave some of the coupons or gift cards at home, I'd often be at a store and find a great deal, then realize I didn't have the coupon or card with me - it was at home!

To solve this, I took an extra wallet that I had and put my coupons in the bill holder area, and gift cards and coffee punch cards (along with some other important ones) in the credit card area. Now I don't have to worry about running across a sale and not having a coupon or not getting credit for my latest cup of coffee! Finding things in my purse is much easier too!

Great idea!!

For the little rewards cards, I put them on a keychain---not with my keys!! And make sure they go with me when shopping!!

But, I do like this idea---since I often forget coupons and gift cards for places to shop and eat out---makes me made since I love to save!!! And I like to keep things all in one place and easy to find!!

Thanks for the idea!!!! :)

What a GREAT idea!!! Thank you for sharing.

I like this idea. I've been carrying mine in a coupon organizer and it's bulky in my purse. You gave a great idea, I think I'll try it.

Thanks,

Janet from Georgia

What a great idea. I have a extra wallet and this will work out great. Thanks for sharing.

FOR ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE REWARD CARDS, I ALWAYS TOOK THE AMOUNT I SAVED BY USING THE CARD AND PUT IT INTO A LITTLE CONTAINER AT HOME(I JUST PRETENDED I NEVER HAD SAVED ANY MONEY ON MY PURCHASE)IN 2 MONTHS I HAD $200.00 SAVED

great idea. I've been keeping them in my wallet because I always forget to bring them, but I don't need them most times, ie. when I just going out for dinner, and they clutter up my regular wallet. Now I can just bring the wallet when i go shopping. thanks

Great idea! I bought a wallet off the internet that was not what I had expected and instead of returning it, I did this. Thought I was so original, too - glad you shared your idea!!

love it ! great idea !

i got 2 really nice billfolds the other day at a rummage sale :

1 for .25c

& a like new leather one for only .50c !

& to think i was only getting them for

"just in case"...

...now i know !

(but i also like the "putting them on a keychain" idea ! )

I keep all my "customer loyalty/rewards" cards, giftcards, punch cards, etc, in an empty Altoids hinged can. I might have to flip though it a bit, but it is less bulky than carrying an extra wallet. Whichever method you use (wallet or Altoids tin) alphabetize your cards/coupons to make them easier to access...

What a great idea. I put the little store tags on a clip and find that I forget them in the car when I am in the store. It's frustrating trying to remember to get in out of my console. This wallet idea will be given a try. Thank you for sharing.

I do something similar. I tried the wallet idea and it took up too much space in my purse so I switched to a plastic checkbook cover. It has a plastic pocket on both sides and enough room to carry coupons on one side and punch/discount cards on the other. Takes up much less space and is the shape I can even stick it in my back jeans pocket if necessary.

A bunch of coupons cut out of ads in the newspaper.
Organizing Coupons
Organizing CouponsJuly 13, 2006
Tea Bag Wallet
Making a Tea Bag Wallet
Denim Wallet
Making a Denim Wallet
Homemade Man's Wallet
Making a Man's Wallet
A trunk for putting congratulations card into at a wedding.
Making a Card Box for Your Wedding
🎄