Tile Cleaners

I am looking for a good tile cleaner in shower.

Mary from Arcadia

The best thing that I've found is when you are done with your shower wipe everything down with fabric softener sheet. I was so surprised at how well it worked, smells great and is very inexpensive. I also keep one clipped to the shower curtain with a clothes pin. The humidity from showers releases the fragrance. Hope you like it. God bless!

When you shower/bathe, take a wash cloth in with you or a rag and use the soap or body wash you use on your body. You will find that after the heat of the shower penetrates the tile, that the soap that makes the mess will clean it!

Hope this helps.

The Works from Dollar General. Spray on or squirt on, let sit about 30 seconds, wipe clean!

After years of experimenting, this is what works best for me. I first half fill a spray bottle with bleach and a little water, spray on grout and let soak for about 20 minutes to get rid of mildew and soap scum. Rinse and then spray "Spray-n-Wash Laundry Stain Remover" to scrub tiles. Comes out sparkly clean. On my fiberglass shower I first scrub with the Spray-n-Wash, rinse then apply Jet Dry with a damp sponge and rinse.

Home and Garden Cleaning BathroomApril 7, 2008
Septic Safe Cleaners
Septic Safe Cleaners
Installing Vinyl Tile Over Old Linoleum Tile
Cleaning Dirty Tile
Homemade Tile and Grout Cleaner Recipes
Installing Tile
Installing Tile
🎄
🍂