Number Pad Doesn't Work with Garry's Mod Game

I got a game called Garry's Mod and I tried putting a turret on a jeep and it didn't work. Later I tried to make a car shown in the tutorial; I did exactly what it said and it didn't work. Nothing using numbers works please help!

By John D.

You might want to check whether the "num-lock" is on or off. I believe off is the default. I use a screen reader program, and the "num-lock" has to be off in order for several features to work properly. Hope that helps...

Have you gone to their forum??

http://www.face  isplay.php?f=261

Computers SoftwareMay 8, 2011
Mouse Pad
Cleaning a Mouse Pad
Christmas scene on glass
Using Mod Podge on Glass
Pad Thai with shrimp
Pad Thai Recipes
Pug looking guilty.
Training a Dog to Poop on a Training Pad
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 25, 2017 at 4:46:40 AM on 10.0.1.80 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.