Breaking Out with Pimples at 56

I have never had pimples on my forehead before. I am 56 and a month ago I started breaking out on my forehead. What do I need to do? Thank you.
Mike

Mike, you might try Noxema to wash your face with and some type of astringment. - Shari

Hi Mike,

Look for something that changed in your diet, medications you are taking, or products you are using about a month ago. It could be an allergy to your shampoo, face soap, food you are eating or a medication that you are taking. If nothing like that seems to be different, you may have developed an allergy to something that you normally eat or use.

Susan from ThriftyFun

I DON'T work for Proactiv, but I am a customer and I have found more than anything in the world, it works. I am a real person and my mom bought it for me a few years ago. My skin has cleared up incredibly since I started using it. Beware of getting dry skin - don't stop using it because of that. Just get a thick moisturizer! GOOD LUCK!

I think as we get older we become more sensitive to things and allergy prone.My son at 16 had really bad complexion problems. Our Dr. recommended Neutrogena soap not just for his face but also to shower with. Believe me the benzol peroxide in it works. He used it up till college years and has no complexion problems now.He was also told not to let shampoo run down his face, but to lean backwards when rinsing hair....GUARANTEED TO WORK! Sharon, KY

Girl with a pimple on her nose.
Getting Rid of Pimples Quickly
Trying on New Shoes
Breaking in New Shoes
Someone using an acne cleansing pad on their face.
Homemade Oxy Cleansing Pads Recipes
Firgurine of a woman in a red dress.
Dusting Fragile Figurines
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 21, 2017 at 1:20:30 PM on 10.0.0.44 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.