Snow in Texas

contest winner icon

I call this "Winter Miracle." You see we live in Texas and as most will know, we never get snow except maybe once every 20 years. If we do get lucky enough to get it, it never sticks. But this was our lucky year to get it and have it stick!

By Enola from Cash, TX

Beautiful photo.Thanks for sharing.

I think it's wonderful that you're so appreciative of a rare snow when most people are grumbling about it :-) Thanks for sharing your photo and the enthusiasm!

Yeah, it's great to see someone excited about snow! I grew up in Indiana and now live in Ohio, so I've hardly known a winter without it, but still more than appreciate its stark beauty.

Pretty picture. Thanks for sharing. Like most everyone else, we've gotten more than usual here in NC.

I live in Texas too and I just loved all the snow we got. It's so rare to see and this was a special treat!

Thank you all for your comments! We really enjoyed our snow. For the first time our youngest got to see real snow. First time he ever got to make snow angels and snow ice cream! I was a winter miracle for us. I had told them about the snows we had some when I was a child but it never is the same unless you witness it yourself!

Thank you so very much much for the thoughtful thank you to us and congratulations on winning the contest! :-)

Texas Scenery
Texas Scenery Photos
Photos SceneryFebruary 18, 2010
Keeping Your Windshield Free of Snow and Ice, Man Cleaning Snow and Ice off of Windshield
Keeping Your Windshield Free of Snow and Ice
Driving on Snowy Roads, Cars driving on a snowy road.
Driving on Snowy Roads
How to Shovel Snow, Man Shoveling Snow
Shoveling Snow
Snow Ice Cream
Snow Ice Cream Recipes
🎉
🎄