Lucifer Kane (Rottweiler)

Lucifer Kane is 3 years old and a Rottweiler. I bought him from Petland. For fun, he likes to chew bones, smell the flowers, snuggle, and go for rides in the car! He's my best friend and a wonderful big brother to our puppy, Jack Daniels!

By Brandy from McHenry, IL

We have a lab/rottie mix at my sisters house. He looks like a yellow lab with the rottie head. He is 100 lbs. or gorgeous and a huge puppy. We just call him our "rot-n-lab", and he is rotten!

What is beautiful boy! And I will bet that he is as sweet as he is handsome. Please give him a smooch for me.

I have a 4 year old rottie. She is my baby girl. 120 lbs. of pure snuggle bunny.

Rottweiler Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets DogsOctober 30, 2009